Sunday 1 November 2020

SCRAP THE GIRLS - NOVEMBER 'STAR' SKETCH CHALLENGE

Hey there! This month over at SCRAP THE GIRLS we have a very yummy sketch challenge:


And here's what I did, using a lovely Cocoa Vanilla Studio's paper:

However, I decided it needed some stars, so I stamped a pile of different ones... then some circles.... than some splats! Well - I had the stamps out, so might as well have gone for it!
As usual, I enjoyed using some washi strips behind the photo, as in the sketch. 





Hope you can join us this month at SCRAP THE GIRLS!
And Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy xxoo

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic sketch and your page truly does it justice! Love the long title and all the background ephemera. Wonderful work. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a fabulous sketch this month! I really should try and get a layout done !! i love your arty back ground and adding the stars fits well with the stars on the sketch.. great use of the washi.. I should send you mine as I rarely use it..hehe.. need to follow your example!! happy november!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)