Saturday 3 October 2020

SCRAP THE GIRLS ~ BOO BEES ~ OCTOBER 2020

I know - it sounds a weird sort of challenge for SCRAP THE GIRLS this month; but let's put it into context:

This month is Breast Cancer Awareness, so the challenge reflects that.
Here's what I created:
The story is personal; this step grand girl of mine is clearly amazing. Here are some close ups:
I am blessed to have an 'old fashioned' typewriter, so I've written my journaling out on that.
I kept the embellies simple; I didn't want to overwhelm the story.
These two have such a strong bond.  I thought the 'together' said it all.
Thanks for looking! Of course, your LO doesn't have to be about breast cancer. There is a Halloween theme, a Bee theme and you could even use the colours as well ( the pink rose spoke to me, but in the end I didn't go with it). Remember, it's all about how the mood picture gives you inspiration!
Hope you can join us at SCRAP THE GIRLS this month,
And happy scrapping ~ Lizzy xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Your take on the challenge is unique and heartwarming. Oma is surely Blessed to have a compassionate girl on her team. Your beautiful young step Grand Girl is obviously responsible and efficient, to be willing to plan and organize a fundraiser for such an important cause. Love this Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)