Thursday 1 October 2020

OCTOBER KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE ~ GO CRAZY WITH CHALK

Hi folks! This month is all about the CHALK LOOK over at KRAFT PLUS.
Now, I have no chalk paint or chalk for that matter. So, instead I got out my black cardstock and white paint pen. Et voila! The chalk look without using chalk, teehee!!
I even managed to draw and fussy cut the bottles and sun glasses. Don't judge, please! I've done my very best;)

I made this early on when COVID-19 was taking over us, and I'm hoping by now things have gotten somewhat back to normal. However, whilst I was creating this I couldn't see my grand boys and I was missing them like crazy:)

I think this page is pretty typical of me - lots of journaling, a few big statement embellies and a story that comes from the photo!
Anyways, enough of that! I do hope you feel inspired to join us in this month's CHALK challenge over at KRAFT PLUS!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You always are soo creative! I love the chalk board look and the white gel pen looks perfectly like chalk on a blackboard.. fabulous layout Lizzy.. and yes what a crazy year.. Places are slowly opening up.. cautiously getting let out again.. I hope and pray things just keep getting better... Happy October!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)