Saturday 5 September 2020

KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE ~ SEPTEMBER 2020

Hey there, my scrappy friends!
This month we have a challenge from KRAFT PLUS that is all about GEOMETRICS!
Since I'm a LOVER of washi - I figured I'd create a geometric design on the background of my LO:
I've used minimal embellies [well, for me!], as I figured the bg work made it busy enough and I didn't want to distract too much from the photo.
Here's some closeups:
A little bottom cluster ~ flair, date stamp, a wooden camera...
Went with a 2nd wooden element ~ the house :)
I have had the 'sweet' in my stash for 12 months. It was great to use it!
And those alpha stickers are at least 5 years old. The little 'drops' are the ones you squeeze out. Can't remember their name!
ANYWAYS... looking forward to seeing what you come up with for our latest KRAFT PLUS challenge. 
Cheers, Lizzy xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You always come up with the most amazing inspiration!! I love the design and great use of the washi too.. I really should use up the washi I have.. lovely photo too of the two cuties!! I hope things are good with you!! Beautiful weather up here.. bit dry though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used the washi! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)