Tuesday 3 November 2020

KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE ~ NOVEMBER 2020 ~ A BUG'S LIFE

 Hi there! This month's KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE is all about those wee insects that make the world go around!


There is so much inspiration on this board!

I went with butterflies, and I really do like to use white against the Kraft Cardstock, so that's what I've done here. 


Yup - actually used my sewing machine!!

The vellum butterflies are SOOOO cute to use!!
I hope you'll find time to join in with us at this month's challenge over at KRAFT PLUS
Cheers now, and Happy Scrapping! 
Lizzy xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Love this! LOVING that photo and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I love this.. and the close ups of the butterflies are great to see the stitching.. I didn't know you did that and it looks great.. I hope your grand boys are doing well and you can catch up via facetime or something.. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)