Tuesday 1 December 2020

KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE ~ DECEMBER 2020 ~ NEONS

 G'day! And a happy Christmas to one and all. Yup - the Silly Season is upon us.

However, over at KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE this month, we've switched it up or around, or something. So if you're a bit over the Christmas thing - then maybe this challenge is for you!

I actually thought I had NO neon in my stash, as it's not something that I use. But, it's amazing what you can find hidden away!





I hope this gives you some inspiration for this month's KRAFT PLUS challenge.
And meanwhile, I hope you have a very happy, blessed and peaceful time over the Christmas period.
Cheers, Lizzy xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Such a clever take on the challenge and I love the random stitching. Dear little Bubba needs to have cuddles from Ma ASAP. Let's hope 2021 will allow that to happen. Love, love the journalling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that photo is adorable!! and you incorporated neon colors well on your page.. great journalling too.. and have a lovely December.. I hope it does not get too hot.. we are already having some melty days up here!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)