Thursday 3 December 2020

SCRAP THE GIRLS ~ DECEMBER 2020 ~ CHRISTMAS REFLECTION

 Hey there, fellow Crafters! Yes, it's that time of the year, and at SCRAP THE GIRLS we have a December Challenge titled 'The Story of Christmas''. Which pretty much dictated that I tell a bit of a story!

Here's the Mood Board:

I took the colours from the Mood Board as well:
Yup, a shout out to TANYA LEIGH DESIGNZ, who is a sponsor over at Scrap the Girls for these little Christmas words, which I scattered amongst my journaling! 

I hope this month isn't too crazy madly busy, and that you have some down time; maybe some holiday time to get scrappy ~ and of course, we'd love to see your Girl Only pages over at SCRAP THE GIRLS!

Blessings of the Christmas Season to one and all ~ Lizzy xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizzy! Once again you have created a lovely layout and the journaling is superb! A special photo too.. I hope your December is not too crazy.. and I hope you enjoy this season of Christmas. It seems to come around and then it is gone! The craziness hasnt started for me yet.. I think I am in some sort of blissful denial!! hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)