Friday 1 January 2021

SCRAP THE GIRLS ~ JANUARY CHALLENGE 2021

 Hi there!

Over at SCRAP THE GIRLS we have a wonderful graphic to draw inspiration from:


I've taken the flowers, sort of used the design and given a 'nod' to the sea with my background paper. Here's what I've created:

And a few close ups. I dug into the stash and used a mix of flowers. Some I've made using Gelatos; some are cut-aparts from a book; some are wood:



It was lovely having the girls with me here for a few days. We did lots of scrapping together as well as getting out and about. Such a nice way to end 2020!
Hoping you get the chance to join with us this month at SCRAP THE GIRLS,
Cheers, and Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy H xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Lizzy! Those flowers and your layering of them...beautiful! I must pull my finger out this year and do more challenges ;) Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Lizzy! Your layout is fabulous, I love the mix of flowers and what a great happy photo.. and your journalling is always a wonderful part of your pages.. I hope you are well...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)