Sunday 3 May 2020

SCRAP THE GIRLS ~ MAY 2020 ~ "It's in my Soul"

Hey there! Another month and another gorgeous challenge from SCRAP THE GIRLS:

I really love the "Boho" vibe. I've taken the colours, the dream catcher and the idea of crochet, which let me to doilies, to create my page:

Here are a few close-ups:
 I was gifted these feathers, originally cream and white. I've altered them with ink to blend with the inspiration board.
 The butterflies were also a present....but I had to fussy cut them out! Hard work, that;)
I do hope you can join us this month at SCRAP THE GIRLS; I'm sure you will enjoy getting your "inner Boho" on, LOL!!!
Cheers ~ Lizzy H xo

2 comments:

  1. That is a very cool inspiration board for STG this month! and yes I see doileys too.. and hey now that you are in the routine of fussy cutting I hope to see lots more...hehe.. Your layout is very girly and love the pink back ground paper!! lovely photo too... I hope it is not too cool down your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the feathers and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)