Friday 1 May 2020

MAY KRAFT PLUS 'PAPER CUTS' CHALLENGE 2020:

This was TRULY a challenge for me. It involves fussy cutting. As you guys would know, that is my least favourite thing in the world.
However, I must admit that in the end I both enjoyed the cutting and even more the result!
Here's May's KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE board:
And here's what I created:
 Yes, those butterflies and all the flowers were fussy cut from patterned card stock...



This Kraft paper was a pad, as I'd run out of the card stock and couldn't find any - so this was at Spotlight on sale, and I really liked it. So in the end, that was a  win-win situation!
Thanks for taking a peek and if you're a fussy cutting enthusiast, then I hope you join with this challenge at KRAFT PLUS!!!
Cheers and Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy xo

2 comments:

  1. This is really lovely Lizzy, and SEE YOU CAN fussy cut!! it isnt that hard!! hehe!! I love the colors too.. and I get my Kraft at spotlight.. perhaps because that is the only shop near me that has it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo and all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)