Friday 3 April 2020

APRIL 2020 SCRAP THE GIRLS CHALLENGE - ADVENTURE TIME!

Hey there, I was immediately attracted to our challenge over at SCRAP THE GIRLS this month. I hope you are too!

The overarching theme is "LET'S BE ADVENTURERS".... 
This is what I created:
As you can see, I took both the colours and the idea. Trinity had put up a short video of her daughter jumping into the pool, so I created a series of still photos from it. I LOVE how it turned out.
My title is a reflection on the idea of adventuring:)
 Doilies....flowers....washi.... what's not to love, eh?!!!!
Looking forward to seeing what you come up for in this month's SCRAP THE GIRLS challenge.

Cheers, and Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy H xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the pretty embellishing, and wow love the sequence of photos.. a lovely fun layout!! stay well and safe Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING the photos and the doilies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)