Wednesday 1 April 2020

APRIL KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE - FOCUS ON FASHION...

Hey there! Yep, this month's KRAFT PLUS mood board is GORGEOUS & has all the fashion 'feels':
I took the colours, the bling and the gold and pearls & used them in my page.
I also too that stack of books & created a stack of washi tape instead!


 Those rhinestones reminded me of the choker around Audrey Hepburn's neck,
so they had to go on the page!!!

I hope you like the idea of this KRAFT PLUS challenge, and join in!
Cheers for now ~ Happy Scrapping,
Lizzy xo

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Lizzy, love the close ups.. love how you put little embellies on your page.. and that bling strip... so classy! I hope you are keeping well..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)