Wednesday 18 March 2020

THE STAMP SPOT CT - WEEK ONE - '9'

Hey there! Here I am with my 1st CT project for THE STAMP SPOT.
It's centred on the idea of 'NINE', as that's how long Michelle has been running her store. I think that's well worth celebrating!
I took the idea and applied it to the number of photos I used in the clear pocket. To give some 'interest', I've fused around the photos, then filled the empty spaces with a SEQUIN MIX available in her shop... she has yummy mixes she blends herself.
The whole premise of this page came about because I did the ALI EDWARDS  'Pieces Of Me /Us' project earlier this year, where we spent a week sort of examining our life's little moments through pictures of ourselves.  Ali Edwards has very clever and thoughtful scrapping ideas, I find.
Right, enough chit chat. Here's what I did!


 I backed off the photos with designs from my digital Project Life App from Becky Higgins. LOVE that program! Especially for creating collages.
The butterfly came with some happy mail I received, and I thought it worked perfectly here.
That's it for this week - I'm posting weekly on this one for a few months, so I hope that in some way, this gives you inspiration for things that might be worth thinking about scrapping yourself.
Stay safe, everyone, as this COVID-19 business seems to be flittering its way into our lives,
Cheers & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy H xoxo

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely Lizzy! You are bloomin beautiful at 57.. love all the sparkleys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! Loving those photos of you and the sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)