Saturday 14 March 2020

THE STAMP SPOT - NEW CREATIVE TEAM MEMBER!

I'm really excited to announce that I'm on the new Creative Team for THE STAMP SPOT, an Australian small business that creates bespoke Pocket Page Notebooks {PPN's}...

Pocket Page Notebook
I've been using these notebooks for a few years now, and can completely guarantee their sturdiness, their nice thick pages [for stamping and lettering] and the idea of a plastic pocket on each page has always been the thing I LOVE best of all:

 Just adore the different ways to use the clear plastic pockets!

Of course, these THE STAMP SPOT PNN's are great for all kinds of documenting and memory making.
I'm on the team for 12 weeks, so I'll be sure to show you what I get up to!
Cheers for now & Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy H xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Huge CONGRATS!!! This is gorgeous! LOVING those adorable photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the DT spot Lizzy! So awesome! Fabulous post! Love the way you've used the pockets to showcase the cute photos. Looks fabulous with the journaling showing through! Love this!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Lizzy! You will be a great designer for this team as you use their products already.. I love your little albums and you are memory keeping in a wonderful way.. enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)