Tuesday 3 March 2020

SCRAP THE GIRLS ~ MARCH 2020 ~ BLOOM FROM WITHIN...

Hey there! This month's challenge for SCRAP THE GIRLS is a really interesting one:

Now, I'm not really into skulls and hearts [except pretty ones!], so I looked for the 
pretty elements in the mood board and went with them. Flowers featured, winks:)

I actually drew and coloured in the flowers free hand. That was a challenge!
I've stayed with the red and black colours and used the challenge title as a bit of a pun in my title.



I do hope you get a chance to join in with this month's SCRAP THE GIRLS challenge.
There is lots more inspiration over at the blog!
Cheers ~ Lizzy Hill xo

2 comments:

  1. Humm that sure is a different mood board.. but you did a great layout from the inspiration. love the flowers down the side of your page..and great photo too... have a great week..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)