Sunday 1 March 2020

STAMP TIME @ KRAFT PLUS!

Hey there scrappy friends!
This month, KRAFT PLUS has a very interesting and [for me] slightly more challenging challenge than usual:
When I thought about it, it was actually easier than I'd first imagined. I haven't the skills, or imagination to create my own stamps - good luck if you have! So, instead, I grabbed some things sitting on my scrap desk: a paper bag, a washi tape roll [and yes, I'd actually USED all the washi tape!], and the base of an egg cup that I use to store little hearts and stars in. 
Here's what I created:
And here's my stamp enablers, LOL!
A few closeups:
 I smashed on the white ink with the paper bag, then heat embossed over the top with clear embossing powder. It's a great story, the 'dance' that Wally and Tom perform every night!!
 I kept the 'palette' fairly neutral, so the stamping wasn't 'lost' on the page.
 Got those little vellum stickers from Ali Express. I've just discovered that website and it's downright dangerous. Fun, too...
The last photo shows a close up of the scallop edge stamping I did with the egg cup and the washi roll. In the end, this was a great challenge - I hope you can join in this month with KRAFT PLUS!
You can link either on the FACEBOOK page, or the BLOG.
Cheers, Lizzy xo

2 comments:

  1. Awwwwww I love this! LOVING that story and the photo!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do have imagination for this challenge Lizzy! I love the fab back ground and the story behind the photo is lovely too..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)