Monday 1 June 2020

KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE JUNE 2020 ~ IN THE NAVY....

As in, this is a COLOUR challenge. Here's why I refered to 'navy, LOL:

I wanted to do something different for this month's KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE,
so I created a Flip Folder out of a TISSUE BOX for some Happy Mail.
I'm a great proponent of 'happy mail', which is basically sending some craft goodies and a note to people who you know like that sort of thing.
Anyways, here's what I used:


And here's the end result. I was really pleased at how this turned out. It gives you a buzz
to create something from what is, essentially, rubbish!
 It's a 'flip' folder, with tucks and pockets. I even cut a slit in the top R photo with the yellow wax seal, so that I could tuck in the flap that holds a letter behind it.
The front was where the tissues came out. I've added clear acetate to create a shaker for added interest.
This was an absolute joy to create!
Remember, with our KRAFT PLUS challenges, you can be as creative as you want and make any type of paper creation - as long as the basis is of Kraft!
Also, don't forget, you can join in by posting on our KRAFT PLUS FACEBOOK GROUP HERE!
Thanks for looking, and happy scrapping  ~ Cheers, Lizzy H xo

2 comments:

  1. Farrr out Lizzy.. this looks amazing.. great reuse of the box.. you are so clever! The end result looks marvellous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is simply amazing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)