Sunday 1 December 2019

DECEMBER KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE ~ A SKETCH

Hello there!
This month's KRAFT PLUS challenge is all about the sketch:


I've taken a very liberal interpretation of the sketch. I've got multi-photos, and I've used the pink and blue in the stars - which are more or less where they are placed in the sketch. I've also used the stitching idea. However, I had no Christmas photos to scrap, so I've turned the 'celebration' idea on its head, & have scrapped the Celebration of Pregnancy!







This was my son and daughter in law earlier this year, before they had baby Mateo.
You really are free to use our K+ boards in whatever way you wish to approach them.
Have fun with this one!
Cheers, Lizzy H xo

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is very special capturing those moments and putting them on your page.. Great inspiration for this months challenge.. and down hill (not referring to you!! hehe) to Christmas...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet and beautiful!!! I Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)