Wednesday 20 November 2019

TANYA LEIGH DESIGNZ FAIRYTALE CHRISTMAS - NOVEMBER 2019 RELEASE

Hey there! Thought I'd pop in & show you some of what I've been creating using
the latest digital kit - A FAIRYTALE CHRISTMAS -  from TANYA LEIGH DESIGNZ.
I really love this one!

First I made a really simple project. Some note cards, which I am always using in
my Happy Mail:


Then I created some Happy Mail, in a folder format, using lots of the A4 papers 
and images in the kit:




Lastly, I created a Pocket Letter, using a Project Life plastic sleeve. I kept this one flat
as it's going overseas, and postage is HORRENDOUS if things are not flat!
Some closeups:
 The front:
 The back:
ThThe

The kits are great value at only $5 NZ - and there are images, papers as well as Christmas mini words.
Cheers for now ~ and Happy Scrapping,
Lizzy xoxo

3 comments:

  1. So so pretty! Who ever receives your Happy Mail is going to love the gorgeous folder card. Loving all the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this kit is very sweet, just love the little ballerinas and fun girly images and lovely colors.. and great creating too Lizzy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh that kit is gorgeous and I love love love love what you made with it!!! So BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)