Friday 1 November 2019

NOVEMBER 2019 KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE ~ FLOWERS

Hey there! I'm excited to share with you our KRAFT PLUS challenge for this month:


I decided to do something a little different this month, so created a Travellers Notebook back-to-back page.  This TN comes from The Stamp Spot, and they have lovely TNs that have a clear plastic pocket alongside the usual blank white pages. This spread went into the pocket, but I've taken the photos outside so there's no glare.





Remember, you can simply upload your photos to our KRAFT PLUS FACEBOOK PAGE as well if you'd like to join in,
Cheers & Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy H xo

2 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous Lizzy, what a great coffee cup too.. love the flowers!! and how did we get to November??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! LOVING the stitching and the layered flower!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)