Tuesday 1 October 2019

OCTOBER KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE ~ MOOD BOARD INSPIRATION

Hi there!
Well, it's October and KRAFT PLUS have a really inspirational 'photo' challenge this month. I love these sorts of challenges, as you can basically interpret them however you want!
The mood board made me think of leaves. I wonder why, LOL! I pulled out the orange and the black tones, found a cool internet quote and incorporated the graphic lines from the door into my Mixed Media background.



We don't have heaps of autumnal colour here, on the coast in NSW, but there are a few bigger, older trees down on 'The Green', at our retirement village, & I just ADORE the intense colour of their foliage. So I had to scrap them! Love how the sun was setting through them, too.
 Thanks for looking ~ Cheers, Lizzy H

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this layout Lizzy! When I first started scrapping I used the larger photos on my page.. So I love this large photo, the trees are glorious with their autumn colors.. and the texture on the back ground is fantastic too.. How did we get to October??? crikey it will be Christmas soon..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! LOVING that photo and the way you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love the large photo.....what a gorgeous tree, such pretty colours. I love the sun filtering through the leaves. Fabulous page Lizzy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)