Sunday 1 September 2019

KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE ~ SEPTEMBER 2019

Hey there! Our Challenge over at KRAFT PLUS this month is a little 'out there' - but I LOVED doing it! I hope you do too:)


I took the colour red, and found a magazine flower [Flow mag, I think?] which I fussy cut and made the centrepiece.... then I really loved the typography, so did 'block lettering' like the mood board, on my long title:
 I coloured the wood veneer with red, to blend...


FYI - those alphas? From 2013. Hah! Just goes to show, sooner or later, the stash will get used up;) As you can see, I had to mix them ~ always run out of some letters I need. Always. Annoying much! However, this worked just fine:)
Hoping you're inspired to join us over at KRAFT PLUS this month, and remember you can also upload your creation at our FACEBOOK PAGE as well!
Cheers for now ~ Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy H

2 comments:

  1. This is FABULOUS!! LOVING that photo and the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful.. what an amazing photo.. and love the use of the fussy cut flowers.. they look very eye catching.. fabulous inspiration for this months challenge.. I hope you have a lovely weekend and your new grandbaby is doing well.....xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)