Thursday 1 August 2019

AUGUST KRAFT PLUS AUGUST 2019

Hey there!
This month is a really interesting challenge from KRAFT PLUS.


Being a 'Ma' to 3 boys [& one on the way!], I had lots of photos, but ended up going with this one:

 You can see why, eh? Couldn't go past this one! 
 I have a pile of 'post it note' flags. I think they're from Maggie Holmes? And I'm trying my best to use 'em up - so I've got quite a few on this page!
 Gotta love a cluster of embellies;)
Lots of splodges and splashes, to create some interest on my background... I dunno what the actually MEANS. But it sounds good, eh? I think I was just bored with plain Kraft, to be honest.
Anyways ~ hoping there's something in our current KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE that will get you motivated and scrapping. It's easy to join in - just pop it on our Facebook page HERE!
Thanks for looking & happy scrapping ~ Lizzy H

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout Lizzy, Your boys are sure growing up so fast.. cute photo and love all the details on the back ground.. crazy to be in august already..I hope your week has been good so far!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooo cute! LOVING that photo and the title!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)