Wednesday 1 January 2020

JANUARY 2010 KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE~ 'LIFE IS A HIGHWAY'

Welcome to 2020 and to our first for the year KRAFT PLUS challenge.
Remember, as well as on the blog, you can also link your creations to our Facebook page HERE.
This month is a photo & quote inspirational board. I just ADORE the colours and images!


I had this 'cool' photo of my daughter in law and her mate at their friend's 30th birthday, and thought it fitted the 'vibe' of this board to perfection.
Th e
The idea of enjoying life - that it's an adventure to be lived, and the joy of this photo really
attracted me!

 I kept to the colours in the challenge montage, layering up lots of pinks, whites and blues.


I really, really enjoyed scrapping this one!
Hoping you can join in and enjoy scrapping with it too.
Cheers and Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy xo

1 comment:

  1. Loveeeeee this! LOVING the colors and the title work!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)