Tuesday 2 July 2019

KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE ~ JULY 2019

Hey there! This month KRAFT PLUS has a bit of a different challenge:
Oh my! There is so much you could take from the Inpsiration board here.
I went with the jewel tones and a bit of jewel sparkle with the gold washi
and glittery alphas:
I do adore working with washi tape!
The black arrows & photo matting reflect the kohl around the eye of the girl in the graphic.

I love how our K+ challenges are completely open
to your interpretation. Anything goes, as long as it's on Kraft.
Gonna let you into a little secret. Below, a Traveller's Notebook spread,
is the first project I did for this challenge. Not too hard to
guess what I forgot to make sure I had included, eh?
But still and all, I do LOVE this spread, so I'm including
it here just so's I can show it off!!!
The locators are all individually stamped & gilded with a gold pen.
Such a SHAME I forgot the Kraft, eh? LOL! Oh well!!!
ANYWAYS..... 
Hoping you feel excited about our current KRAFT PLUS challenge. Inspired to join in?
Would love to see your takes!
Happy Scrapping now ~ Cheers, Lizzy H xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lizzy, I am so glad to see those close ups as the sparkle really is noticeable and I love the slant design.. great photos too.. and I do like your Travellors notebook pages too, very pretty colors.. and I do like how you put those cute embellies on your pages.. it is a fabulously colorful challenge this month for Kraft+ I thought!! I hope your week is going well..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!! LOVING the sparkle on your first page and loving the colors on the other!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous interpretation of the challenge Lizzy...love all the sparkly bits! Really great page! The travelers note book looks wonderful too, love the pretty pastels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)