Wednesday 12 June 2019

CHALLENGE YOURSELF ~ JUNE 2019

Hey there my scrappy friends!
Today I've got an entry for CHALLENGE YOURSELF #66:
I'm actually really keen on 'grid pattern' LO designs, as they're BRILLIANT for using multi photos on your page, & for me, I find that great, as there's often more than one photo I want to scrap!
So, yesterday I had a day out with a dear friend. Decided to scrap my day:)
I've sort of 'interrupted' the grid with a few elements that step outside them....just to make it more interesting to look at, really!

 I love walking through our retirement village & yesterday was blue skies against autumnal leaves:
 And I  LOVE my check pants that I got from the Op Shop...go me!!!


I've also done another grid style page for my step -grand girl.... it's not for any challenge, but
I thought I'd share it:
 She's so lucky to be living in the UK & 'duck' over to Europe for a long weekend....sigh!!!!


That's it from me ~ Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy H xxoo

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh these are both WONDERFUL!!! LOVING the grid designs on both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy! Both layouts are simply amazing, but I especially love the one you made for Challenge YOUrself! I love, LOVE the photos of YOU and totally love your take on this month's challenge. Your hand-written journaling is awesome, too! Thanks so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself for the grid pattern challenge. We are all very happy that you did! Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh good on you for getting some scrapping done Lizzy! Both pages look wonderful.. I love the clean look of the first one, and wayyy love the op shop pants.. and had to smile at the 'citrus tart' in your journaling!! and yes how good would it be to travel for a bit and go to another country.. I bet she is having a most wonderful time.. love the use of all the photos.. enjoy whats left of this week... bring on the weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely grid pattern page! Love it Lizzy! So many beautiful details to discover. Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super FUN layouts!! Love them both!- THANKS for joining us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layouts! Great photos. Thanks for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)