Monday 3 June 2019

SCRAP THE BOYS & WHITE WITH ONE JUNE CHALLENGES...

… I know, it's very early in the month & I don't do that many challenges these days, but...
I had some photos that I wanted to scrap that fitted perfectly for these.
First up, WHITE WITH ONE:
Now, my colours are CLOSE - but not perfect. Once again, I had to resort to
ink through some stencils & digging deep into the stash to find a few papers &
some washi that matched!


 See those tiny teeny stars? Punched them individually placed.... & I survived it!!!
 The washi has been stuck on white cardstock, then cut into 'banner' shapes. Worked well:)
Next up, is
I'd just been looking after my middle grand boy, who is just out of having an afternoon sleep,
but he has to be quiet 'cos his little brother still has one. So he snuggled up on the couch with
Cody dog, who LOVES this quiet time when the boys aren't pulling his tail or squeezing him
tight in 'cuddles' [cough! cough!]…. Ollie wanted a 'cuppa tea', too. So 'Ma' obliged, of course!






Seems to be a bit of blue theme in both these pages! I must admit, I'm a blue / green girl,
so that's fine. Just as well I have boys to scrap, I guess. Which I suppose could be perceived
as a 'sexist' comment, or reinforcing a stereotype, but whatever..... I'm a bit over all that political correctness stuff, to be honest!
Right, off the soap box and off to do the dishes. Since hubby cooks; I wash the dishes and clean up. So, yeah - not quite stereotypical there. I'm still working on getting him to do both, tho [WINKS!!]
Cheers & Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy H

15 comments:

  1. These are both FABULOUS!! LOVING the blues and those adorable photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy! I hope you are keeping warm.. it has turned rather cold up here, surprise. it is winter !! hehe!! Love both of these, love how you can make a page work with just a few well placed embellishments, love the photos too.. and you do scrap boys sooo well.. and writing on the photo.. very good idea.. it works well with your photo.. Have a good day.. keep warm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two brilliant pages Lizzy! Fabulous backgrounds for both and I love the fun photos!! Fabulous take on both Challenges! I see there's some bad weather on your side of the Country so hope you keep warm and safe!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. just saw your enty on the Scrap the Boys Blog and had to pop over for a peek. LOVE, LOVE the one you did for Scrap the Boys. Such a gorgeous photo and scrapped beautifully. Also love the first layout but if I had to choose .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both! Lovely harmonic monochrome, and the cutest photo! Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Second try to leave a comment Lizzy - Safari does not play nicely to trying Chrome this time and can't remember what I said before. Yikes! Your Grand Boys are absolutely gorgeous, look at them all snuggled up together! Good job with those tiny stars and the washi. Love the Boy with his dog and his cuppa. The green and grey work so well together . Thanks for joining us at Scrap the Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love both of your beautiful layouts but especially like the one you made for STB!!! The colors are so beautiful together, that photo is so sweet and your entire page is awesome! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh la-la, so beautiful layouts by here!!
    both are awesome!!
    thank you for playing with us at White With 1 this month with the blue one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Two great layouts. I really like the aqua colour you chose for the STB layout and the photo is adorable. Wonderful layering and beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing at STB.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your layouts !!!
    I have a crush on your Scrap the boys layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun page – love it. Many thanks for sharing with us on White with 1.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful layouts! Love the background. Thank you so much for joining us at WW1❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really LOVE your STB layout, Lizzy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great use of the washi tape. Thanks for playing along here at White with...1.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lizzy I love your layout, it is so hard to get the perfect colour sometimes but you've nailed it with your stencilling. I love the softness of it on your layout. Thanks for joining us at White with 1 this month x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)