Sunday 2 June 2019

KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE - JUNE 2019

Hi there! This month over at KRAFT PLUS, we're all about PATTERNS:
This was such a fun challenge to design for.
I LOVED the colours - not that you need to use those, but since my
photos sort of matched the 'mood' board, I went with that.
I have a Christmas tree punch, from Stampin' Up, so I used that to create the triangles,
by simply cut off the 'trunks'..added some washi tape to create a bit more of
interest to the pattern, and bob's your uncle, as we say here. Done!
 The thing with adding lots of photos, and lots of pattern, is that you truly don't
need much else! The large title balanced my page... & I did some of my own
writing on the title too:

A few enamel dots etc -  a bit of journaling & I'd finished!
Hoping you can join in the fun over at KRAFT PLUS this month. We love seeing what you
create!!
Cheers for now & Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy H xxoo

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes the punch would be wonderful to use for the triangles, very effective and love the look of the triangles, great photos and memories.. a really lovely layout for this months challenge.. I love your take on next months challenge too.. I hope your week end is going well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and the triangles!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this page Lizzy!! Great design with the fun triangles and multiple photos and I love those colours too! Have a great day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)