Wednesday 29 May 2019

Tanya Leigh Designz - DT project - A Mother's Love Kit - Birthday Cards

I've been having a bit of fun playing with these little 'fairy' cards - not sure where I got them from, but I'm having a 'stash busting' session & decided to play with Tanya Leigh Designz 'A Mother's Love' kit to create some pretty floral backgrounds to the cards. It was not just great fun, but I was really pleased with how they turned out. The florals are quite stunning!



For more information, you can visit Tanya Leigh Designz HERE.
Thanks for looking & as always, Happy Scrapping ~ Cheers, Lizzy H

2 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the fairies!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty, love the images, just the thing for little and big girls birthdays!! and I did get to scrap today, but I think I am too late to put it in the challenge I was going to ... but thats ok... I scrapped!!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)