Monday 8 July 2019

GUEST DESIGNER for 'Tell Us A Story' ~ July 2019

Hi there!
As you know I'm a keen follower of the CSI Challenges. What I didn't know is that if you used their sketch over at CSI in May, you got the chance to be selected as a Guest Designer at TELL US YOUR STORY blog.
So, I did & I am!
Here's this month's sketch, if you want to check it out. The only other stipulations are you MUST have a TITLE & JOURNALING:
And here's my take:
I used vellum for the moon, & was pleased that it had stars on it... worked well with my story!
Some closies:
I used a PL card for the journaling:
 The background is distress inks sponged onto the background, then splattered with water. After that I added black ink with a stamp that looks like ink splotches:

 A few die cut shapes, enamel stars.....
 ...and word stickers!
All done.
It was so nice to be asked to GD. I'd forgotten what a BUZZ it is to be acknowledged with my scrapping, LOL!
Anyways, hope this gets you inspired in your own scrapping ~ Cheers for now,
Lizzy H xxoo

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Lizzy, thats wonderful for you to get recognized for your wonderful scrapping.. I love your take on the sketch and great photos and love the cute little embellies you pop on your page.. fabulous color on the background too.. have a good week..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the GDT! This is gorgeous! LOVING the moon, the photos and the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)