Wednesday 16 January 2019

CSI COLD CASE #271

I've just discovered the CSI CHALLENGE'S COLD CASE!
What a fabulous idea!
Here's the Board that I followed:

I really, really enjoyed joining in with this challenge and am hoping to do a few
more challenges this year. Hopefully!
Here's my take:
Image may contain: 1 person

I followed the colours, loved the idea of scattering little coloured dots around the page
and used VERY old card stock and some old washi tapes. Some of the embellishments
are older, some are now. I'm PLEASED to have used some more bits up!
Thanks for looking ~ Happy scrapping ~ Lizzy H xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Lizzy!! Loving that bright background and the multiple photo layout! Always a good thing to use up some old stuff!! Have a good one!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh lovely layout, great photos of your busy boys!! and it is sooo good to use up old stuff.. I have more old stuff than new stuff now!! I hope you have a great weekend and it isn't too hot...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see multiple pics on your page...great layout! Love the sprinkle of dots! I'm trying to be creative with old stash too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)