Friday 1 February 2019

KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE ~ FEBRUARY 2019

Hi there! This month the KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE is all about reading.
One of my fave activities!
I straight away knew that I wanted to scrap my time at Louisa May
Alcott's home in Concord, MA, USA, when I visited there last September to see my son,
who works over in the USA.
The problem [as always!], was I had quite a FEW photos from our overnight trip. What to do?
Because it's a KRAFT challenge, I couldn't really use a project life page protector easily,
so instead I did a page based on that idea.
I was really happy with how it turned out.
Challenging, but fun!
Here are some close ups of the journaling, as that was really what this was about. After all,
reading and writing, the telling of stories is at the core of this KRAFT PLUS challenge!


  



Thanks for looking, and remember, you can upload your entries to either the BLOG or
to the KRAFT PLUS FACEBOOK PAGE..... hoping this gets you scrap happy!
Cheers  - Lizzy xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy! Always so lovely to see one of your posts! This page is awesome! Love the multiple photos (even the sneaky one! LOL!) and the journaling is fab! Great colour, great design and simply gorgeous page!! Have a great day!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lizzy, Love your idea doing a Project life page..it looks fabulous, great story! How wonderful being able to visit the home of the author! I hope to have time to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes..does looks like project life minus pockets !! Loved the layout ,it has lots happening on it !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzy! Happy February!! Your page is amazing and a great take on the challenge.. I love how you have got all the memories on your page..well done... I hope it isn't as hot down there, it has cooled a weee bit today... but desperate for rain... have a good weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love this PL spread!! Those photos are FABULOUS and the Kraft paper is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved this layout when I saw it on Instagram. What a fabulous take on the challenge. Who knows I may have a go this month :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant page Lizzy and I really enjoyed reading about your adventure, sounds like my kind of trip - interesting historical buildings to snout around, lovely scenery and waffles for breakfast, perfect! Although it's not in PL pockets, it is a brilliant PL layout, really really must get around to starting PL myself, you've inspired me again :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)