Thursday 13 December 2018

December's Kit from Tanya Leigh...

… Tanya has a 2nd Christmas kit, which looks like this:

Absolutely STONKING.... I LOOOOVE it all, especially the colours and the little girl.
She is soooo sweet!
First up I made a LO:
I sort of 'went to town' with the 'string' of circles down the side, but they were just so much
fun to punch out.... 

then of COURSE I had to use the little deer. Added the bow around
its neck:
It was a big story, for this page.... but sometimes that's just the way it is!
I also cut out the 'December' word, and made it into a cluster with the other cute
doggy and gingerbread.... girl???!!!!

I've also been doing a December Daily this year. In a 6x8 Simple Stories binder.
Here's a look at the first few days:



Not the best photos in the world - taken too late at night and with the iPhone.
Never mind, you get the idea!
Right. Well, by the looks of this blog post Christmas is well on the way.
My tree is up. The side you can see is decorated. It's only a tiny tree! And I've
wrapped most of the presents, with paper I stamped or wrote on myself.


Very pleased with doing that! We have so much crafting stuff, I'm really
trying to make an effort to use it!
Course, that's a good excuse to then buy more.....
LOL!!!!
Happy scrapping now ~ Lizzy xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Love, love, love all of this Lizzy!! That fabulous page with your cute grandie .. the string of circles looks awesome!! Love all those cute images too .. absolutely adorable! Your DD is coming along nicely! I love the idea of putting everything in the pockets, would make it so much easier .. I think! Love your wrapping paper too .. must have taken ages to do but it looks fabulous!! You look way too organised for me .. LOL!! I do have all my Chrissy cards finished and sent .. and that's really amazing for me. Now to get the food and pressies sorted .. Hmmm .. better get the proverbial finger out!! Have a great lead up to Christmas Lizzy! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! !
    Today I decorated the Christmas tree. I really enjoyed it! Every year I get very excited, I decorate the Christmas tree and it begins to feel like Christmas. I think this year's Christmas tree is also very beautiful.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Lizzy I just love love love that kit and what you did with it. The colours and so glad you used them for your boy... way to go... I am also doing a DD this year and having so much fun. I have never heard of these kits... going to check them out they are just my style. You are rocking it. Have a fabulous Christmas and a happy New Year. That Christmas wrapping paper is the best I have seen I love the idea of writing or stamping you own... YOU are a mine of inspirational ideas <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story epitomises the real meaning of Christmas, together with the sweet photo of your darling Boy and the charming embellishments. Oh my Giddy Aunt, you didn't write and stamp all over the wrapping paper?! You must have been issued with an extra speedy gene to get all this lot organised. I love what you've done with the DD but if I had to do it, I'd be heading to the nearest coffee shop and staying there until it was finished by the maid. I might just bag my head and pretend that December is not happening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love love these!!!!! LOVING that little puppy in the stocking!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helloooo Lizzy! I am doing the rounds on blogs and had to come by yours!! Life seems to be crazy busy here... and oh.. we have discovered that we have internet but no wifi. so here I am!! Love your layout, love all the journalling and the side looks fabulous with all the circle elements.. and good on you for doing the December daily again this year.. it will become wonderful to look back on especially seeing how quickly your grand boys are growing.. I think you deserve a metal for all that writing on your paper, but it does look really good... me.. I just get mine from the cheap shop!! hehe!! well have a wonderful week ahead before the busy Christmas week.. Merry Christmas Lizzy to you and Tom and Wally too......

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)