Wednesday 5 December 2018

TANYA LEIGH DESIGNZ CHRISTMAS KIT 2018

Hey there, my scrappy friends. I've been crafting up a storm using the wonderful
I've been mainly using the PINK and WINTER packs, but you get ALL THREE
when you buy the kit, so there's a huge choice!
First up, a Pocket Letter for a scrappy friend for Christmas:
For the back, I simply added one of the patterned papers.
I haven't shown it with the goodies inside, though;)

The kit also comes with these envelope templates. I ADORE them!
So easy to make your own, and to fill with little bits and bobs:)

I also created the foundation pages for the December  Daily I'm doing this year.
Initially I've created my front page:

I've also added most of my backing papers, but of course, they may change once I get scrapping:
 I really do love the assortment of papers!
Finally, I've created a Christmas LO:
 Added a little MM to the bg, to bring out the colours from the TRADITIONAL papers
and embellishments.
 Love those little words! So appropriate for my page:)
Thanks so much for taking the time to look at my creations.
I'm hoping it gives you some inspiration and ideas for your own
scrapping!
Cheers ~ Lizzy H xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy! How did we get to December already!!!??? beats me!! hehe! but here we are and I love what you have been creating with these papers, and yes the colors are lovely.. fabulous pocket letter, you do the best ones!! and what a special layout of the boys, and haven't they grown since then!!! my goodness!! well I hope you have a good week and lovely season of Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh these are GORGEOUS! LOVING the colors and that photo is ADORABLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude! Love these papers! All your projects are lovely and I'm convinced that I need to leap off my chair and pull out the sewing machine and perhaps even the Christmas tree....probably just the first! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lizzy, beautiful digi kits, I'm loving the festive but soft colour palette in your pocket letter and DD - definitely works to have the background of the pages already cracked to give you half a chance of keeping up daily through December. The front page looks gorgeous! :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooohh!! I absolutely adore what you have done with that lovely kit Lizzy!! You do the best pocket letters and the layout with your cute boys is simply gorgeous!! The December Daily is starting off very nicely with that stunning front page. Have been thinking of doing one of those but still haven't actually done anything about it .. maybe next year! Have a fabulous day Lizzy!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)