Saturday 1 December 2018

KRAFT PLUS DECEMBER 2018 CHALLENGE ~ NEEDLES & PINS...

Yup, here's your chance to get your sewing on. In any form - it could be using
needle and thread, machine stitching, or simply punching some holes!
For this KRAFT PLUS challenge, I thought I'd make some cards. I've used machine stitching:
2 quite different cards. I simply had fun 'playing' - which is what our K+ challenges are all about!
Some close ups:
 This one has a vintage spin, & I've pulled the PL card and ribbon from my stash.
Even found the Pearl Drops, languishing in the cupboard, so showed them the light of day!
 I had fun doing the 'crazy' stitching...& the ink with an embossing folder...
…& the die cutting out the 'happy' word, then using it as a template.
We'd love you to join in with this month's challenge - join our Face Book K+ community HERE, or load your project onto the blog HERE,
And happy scrapping ~ Lizzy xo

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lizzy, Is it really December????? hehe.. crazy hey!!! this year has flown by!! Your cards are very trendy and I love the stitching too... have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous! LOVING the stitching!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh Oh and here we are in the month of December and I'll bet all your cards are ready to post! Good on you. One of these years, I'll catch up. Love the eclectic stitched cards you've made; both are inspiring. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lizzy, I've only just found your gorgeous new blog (well, new to me!), love it! These cards look fabulous, very inspiring :o)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)