Wednesday 24 October 2018

TANYA LEIGH DESIGNZ - OCTOBER 2018 - LITTLE BALLERINA

This kit has to be my fave to date. It's got PINK & PRETTIES! What's not to love:
I had the BEST time creating some bits with it. There are A4 sized papers, but of course,
being digital, it's easy to adapt them to whatever size you need. The digi elements include
ballerinas and flowers amongst a range of cuteness, & there are even some PL sized journaling
cards!
Tanya only charges $5 NZ for the kit, so it's absolutely fabulous value :)
Here's what I created:
A traveller's notebook spread - using the papers from the kit behind the photo & hearts.
The hearts are also papers in the kit which I've embossed first. Those cute ballerina images
are so handy for SO many projects!
This card also stars one of the cut aparts - alongside the flower & leaves. I'm not usually
a flower peep, but these aren't flowery flowers, if that makes sense! I think the heart patterned
paper is the one I like best in the kit.
This is probably my fave of my projects - probably cos that photo was just PERFECT
for using the kit! I had a ball creating hearts out of the patterned papers, & even got one of 
the ballerinas inside a heart that I die cut. Yusss!
Here's a couple of close ups:
 A bit of background flicking of sprays & gold hearts that I've hand drawn...
 Some stitching and embossing...
 Journaled using my typewriter, before I die cut the heart shape - I'd traced it
so I stayed inside the shape...
Little bit of cotton detail, and I've popped the rose layers up on dimensional tape....
I hope you've enjoyed taking a peek at this kit. 
Thanks for looking!

You can find Tanya Leigh Designz on FB here, or on Instagram 
@Tanya_Leigh_Designz
Cheers, Lizzy H 

7 comments:

  1. Oh I would have to agree with you!! Those prints are the cutest! Love all the pink and the ballerinas are adorable.. love what you have created here... perfect for any little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhh these are fabulous! LOVING the ballerinas and all the hearts!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh Lizzy! I must have been living under a rock for a long time! Your whole blog has been re-invented! Got such as surprise when I got here! WOW! Stunning! Whats also stunning is this little ballerina notebook! AWESOME! Off to go see what else you've been up to!!! (and thanks so much for your lovely note on my blog - yes we are all well, girls are good too! xxx)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Yes!! This kit is adorable Lizzy! I love the little ballerinas and the papers are so sweet and lovely! All your projects are just gorgeous, I can't even pick a fave .. love them all!! big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty papers and embellies you've been playing with Lizzy! All the projects are lovely, but I must confess to being blown away by the layout with that charming little ballerina - she does indeed look like a porcelain doll. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww.....so sweet! LOVE all the pink and the ballerina photo is perfection. I see a familiar die-cut...*winks* Did you manage to get the die in the US?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous projects Lizzy! I love those little roses...they are so sweet! Your layout is my favourite with that super, cute photo! Love the embossed accents too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)