Monday 1 October 2018

KRAFT PLUS ~ OCTOBER 2018 ~ FRIENDS..

What a lovely challenge this month from KRAFT PLUS. All you need to do
is a layout based on FRIENDS:
There were so many photos I had that fitted this theme, but in the end I went with
Tom's grand girl and her 3 friends camping over in the UK. 
Got a little mixed media-ish on this one, going for the light, bubbly, seaside atmosphere.
 As always, I've used old and new bits on my page. Some from Inkie Quill's Patreon, some
from my mate Bec, and a flair from Funky Flairs Studio.
 The woven heart was from Happy Mail [I participated in a die cut swap. Great
idea!]. The cork one I stamped then punched out myself.
 The heart hands were also from that die cut swap, as are the arrows below:
Used up some old alphas and the wood is from a Kitaholics Kit, back in July.
Hope you like the challenge this month!
As always, Happy Scrapping ~ Cheers, Lizzy xxoo

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous trendy happy page Lizzy! Love all the bits and great fun photos too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the pops of BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous and fun page, Lizzy!! Such a great photo and I love the blue and white circles! Love the woven heart too .. so cute!! So gorgeous as always!! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a joyous page with the smiling faces and the fabulous Bubbly background. I love the little woven heart.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)