Thursday 1 March 2018

Challenge YOUrself - Gotta Heart That...

...because the Theme is 'hearts or love theme' & there's a colour palette too, over at CHALLENGE YOURSELF this month:
Looks like I'm keeping up with my about once a month effort at blogging. It's a miracle!
Anyways, I haven't done many LOs recently - still 'stuck' on TN's, in the main.
But I really liked this photo my Mum took of me at the little village, Terrigal, just up the road from us where we mostly go if we want both a breath of sea air and to walk Wally.
BTW. We were just mucking around. I seriously WASN'T about to fall off the rocks!
It's a mix of stuff, including Kaisercraft, Felicity Jane, Cocoa Vanilla & others.
I used to keep a check of the names of stuff, but don't bother these days now I'm not
blogging so much!
 Sorry if the photo quality isn't tops either - they're from my iPhone. Once again,
I've gotten slack with getting out the 'good' camera. Seriously SLIPPING, I am! Get it? SLIPPING???!!!!!!
 Oh, those hearts & stars. They're my fave embellies atm :)
Yeah. Slightly silly - but fun! That word is old Dusty Attic - coated with a paint pen. Thought about getting out my heat embossing stuff, but couldn't be fagged. Paint pens ROCK!!!
Anyways, hope you got some sort of inspiration from this....
And it's nice to make a page that fits a challenge. Bonus, that!
And now I've something for my Grand Boys to look & roll their eyes at, in the future!!!
Take care now, wherever you are in the world. Be it HOT or  SNOW laden.
Feeling particularly for you European and English peeps. Bit snowy, it seems :)
Cheers ~ Lizzy 

PS: A couple of recent snaps you might like:
 A flowering red gum... I THINK!
 Cheese drop scones. Mum gave me the recipe. Winner with Tom & Tim!!!
Being spoilt with a coffee and donut that Tom got up the street. Nice bonus for whilst I was doing a morning's scrapping!

12 comments:

  1. Hi Lizzy!! Awesome to see you on the blog .. love it!! Love this page too. The photo is fabulous and such fun and your layout is stunning!! Love the papers and love the hearts and really, really love your style! Totally awesome!! Have a great day! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome to see you here!! :) LOVING this page! That photo is soooooooooooo fun and loving the colors and the hearts!! And LOVING the photos!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I am so happy that you joined us at Challenge YOUrself!!! Your layout is fun and fabulous and I LOVE the photo! Also great to see you blogging again! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are back! Please keep scrapping my friend, I miss your beautiful works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, it is so soft and pretty, gorgeous details and I love your theme! Thank you for joining us this month at Challenge Yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun and a great picture! Love the title hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah so good to see you post again.. I have been MIA and YOU are the first blog I have come by so I hope you feel spesh!!! hehe! Love the fun photo, love the hearts and just a perfect page i reckon.. and hey dont tempt us with the cheese scones and not share the recipe...!!! and brilliant color on the red gum flower.. Have a great week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and happy layout! Love background paper and heart and stars embellishments! Glad you joined us at Challenge YOUrsef this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you have really rocked this challenge Lizzy. Love the colours, the stripes, the photo, actually everything. Just saw the pic of your finger in the previous post, gee that's gotta hurt !! Be more careful next time. 😄😄😄

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fun layout!! Great take on the challenge! Cute photo too! Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your details! Great page! Thanks for joining Challenge YOUrself

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this happy colored, sunny feely page! and good to have you back bloggin´ <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)