Saturday 3 April 2021

SCRAP THE GIRLS ~ APRIL 2021 ~ JUST SAYIN'

 Hey there! Welcome to our SCRAP THE GIRLS CHALLENGE which is all about Summer with this inspiration board:


I took a very literal interpretation, with a photo of my cute step Great Grand Girl in - you guessed it - shorts and a tee shirt!

The butterflies are from a digi file from ART STACKS DESIGNS. I really love them! Then I've basically built up some embellies around the photo. With the dotty bg pp - I didn't think I needed to do much else to make the photo stand out :)



The 'special' die cut comes from Yvonne Yam.
Well, that's it from me. Our challenges now are for fun and inspiration, without prizes, and the easiest way is to upload them directly to our FB page HERE!
Cheers, and Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lizzy.. such a sweet photo and love the cute embellies you have used.. I hope you had a great Easter!! A wet one and very quiet one for me this year!!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)