Monday 3 May 2021

KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE ~ MAY 2021 ~ LET'S FACE IT...

 Hey there!

Here is our NEW challenge over at KRAFT PLUS:

Focus on faces:
I took my grand boys' in Vietnam's faces, and went with that:
I don't do much 'multi media' these days, but I DID get my stamps out for this one &
also added a bit of colouring with those Posca Paint Pens.
I've fussy cut around each of the photos of the boys, then lined them up. I wanted to journal
about their eyes, and how these are the windows to the soul, and also how I'd like them 
to grow up.
Initially I wrote in white - but you couldn't really see it on the Kraft bg, so I then overwrote with
a black marker, and I really liked that effect!
I think this is a very, very interesting challenge - which could be used to scrapbook lots of different things! I'm hoping you can join us at KRAFT PLUS this month:)
Cheers, and Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy xxoo

1 comment:

  1. You have put a lot of thought into this layout Lizzy, and it is very special.. love the cut out photos of your growing so quickly grand boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)