Monday 3 August 2020

SCRAP THE GIRLS ~ AUGUST 2020 ~ "Open your heart"

Hello to August and our new SCRAP THE GIRLS challenge! Once again, this was a little outside my field, but I grabbed some particular elements from the inspiration picture and it sort of almost created itself. Isn't that FUN when that happens?
But I'm getting ahead of myself. Here's our inspiration picture:
And here's my interpretation:

Yup! I drew a tree heart. It was not just fun, but I thought it was a perfect fit for this photo and for the challenge.


 I love that mood boards / inspiration boards give you such freedom to create! What do YOU see in the board? How would you interpret it?
Would love to see you join us at SCRAP THE GIRLS CHALLENGE this month!
Cheers ~ Lizzy H xo

2 comments:

  1. Wow Lizzy, your take on the challenge is absolutely splendid! I love how you have taken the branches and made them a feature.. lovely photo too...keep well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwww! This is AMAZING!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)