Thursday 3 September 2020

SEPTEMBER SCRAP THE GIRLS CHALLENGE ~ PAINTY HANDS

Hi there! Yup, let's get PAINTY for our new SCRAP THE GIRLS challenge this month:

It's a fairly free and flexible challenge. For this one, I got out my Spray inks, but dribbled them on the page, then brushed them around before adding some splats:
I just ADORED doing this one. Some closeups:
 Washi, from Mary B [THANK YOU!], with some sunny stickers!
 I even stamped the title, as well as a smattering of other stamps on the background.


I do hope you join us, with your paintery hands this month, over at SCRAP THE GIRLS
Cheers, and Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi ya Lizzy! How are things?? Crazy that is is sepember... I hope your family are safe and well and so are you! This layout is fantastic, just love all the painty details on the back ground...great summery photo too... anyways.. take care keep well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colorful background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)