Saturday 1 August 2020

AUGUST KRAFT PLUS ~ COLOUR IT UP!

Good day folks! This month over at KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE we have a colour palette. A GORGEOUS colour palette:
I decided to do something a little different this month, and created a Traveller's notebook double spread for my step grand girl's book:
I've photographed it outside of the book, as it's easier to see.
Some close ups:
 As you can see, I've used a punch to stamp out a variety of different papers in the colours.
 Some have been made with a stencil and texture paste, and I've stitched some as well.
Others have hearts of word stickers added. I really enjoyed doing something a little different for this challenge. 
Hoping you can join us this month at KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE
Happy scrapping ~ Lizzy H xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ya Lizzy! How did we get to August!?? Crazy how fast this year is going by!! I love how you think of different ways to create.. This design is fabulous and I love the different designs on the punched shapes.. I hope things are well with you and your family!! Take care..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)