Wednesday 3 February 2021

SCRAP THE GIRLS CHALLENGE ~ FEBRUARY 2021

 Hey there scrappy peeps!

This month over at SCRAP THE GIRLS we have a PRINCESS challenge:


I'm not into Disney, or usually Princesses, either - bringing up 2 boys sort of cured me of that! However, I had wanted to scrap this GORGEOUS photo of Tom's grand and great-grand daughters for a while, so this seemed the perfect opportunity.

Here's what I created:






So there you have it, a pretty Princess page. Hoping you can join us at SCRAP THE GIRLS this month!

Cheers, and happy scrapping ~ Lizzy xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Gosh - they are both stunners. Lucky you saved the photo for a special occasion. I like the little strips of washiest tape and the hello beautiful tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photo.. and beautiful layout!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)