Saturday 1 September 2018

SEPTEMBER 2018 KRAFT PLUS ~ OFFICE SUPPLIES...

… I absolutely LOVED creating this LO for the OFFICE SUPPLIES challenge over
at KRAFT PLUS this month.
Probably 'cos I LOVE Office Supplies. Don't we all??!!
I'm sure you have LOTS of bits lying
around that you can use. Here's what I did:
Just HAD to use this photo of Tom's Great Grand Daughter....who took her pony
INSIDE!!! So funny!
I started off doing a swirl of white with my Liquid Paper. It's BRILLIANT for
an opaque white look. I didn't INTEND to do the title
on the squiggles ~ but it worked out that way, so I went with the 'muse' on that one!
 Above is a banner made from those little post it stickers, and I've used staples as the
'string' for the banner....
I also used hole reinforcers, a ripped page from an old diary, & some string...
And above is another post it note for my journaling, plus a paper clip. 
I enjoyed combining some scrappy embellies - like the puffy stickers and wooden
hearts - alongside the stationery supplies.
Hoping you can join us at KRAFT PLUS this month,
Cheers & Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy H xxoo

6 comments:

  1. HA!!! LOVING that photo and the title!!!!! LOVING how you did that title too!!!! Fabulous LO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, where have I been? How long have you had this new look blog?? Looks fabulous!!! And I love your inspiration for the Kraft+ challenge this month.. Love the liquid paper swirls on your page, pretty sure if I tried that it would come out as one big blotch!!! hehe.. I hope your spring has started well... still cool here, actually lit the fire tonight.. and still hoping for some rain too.. have a great week..

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! LOVE the titlework and the banner!
    I saw this one in person! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Lizzy this is just beautiful I love it ... You have absolutely nailed this challenge and I just love your style. Love the new blog look too. I need to do something with mine but not sure how or what :D It is so good to be back visiting my favourite blogs. I have missed it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lizzy! WOW! Your blog and it's new look is wonderful!!! And I absolutely love what you did with this challenge! Your page is gorgeous - the movement on it is spectacular! Hope you are having a wonderful September so far! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)