Wednesday 2 May 2018

KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE FOR MAY 2018 ~ IT'S A DATE!

I don't mean we've got a date...I mean, the challenge is to use a DATE on your LO in some way, for the current KRAFT PLUS challenge.
A really easy challenge!
And a FUN one, too. Here's my take:
We have a gorgeous little creek running through the Retirement Village where we
now live ~ & I thought it deserved a large photo on the 12x12 page! 
These are the types of pages I make for display in our living room. It's nice to ENJOY
the landscapes & nature shots from our area. And they're a bit different to make, too :)
 A mix of old & new on this page. 


Added some highlights to make the alphas in the title stand out a little more :)
Apart from all this, I've been doing a little bit of 
Happy Mail.
Below are some rosettes, which took a bit of conquering.
Made from cup cake liners:

And I also made some circular embellies for a swap:

So there you have it from me this month!
Would LOVE to see you join in with us at KRAFT PLUS.
You'll find the current challenge HERE ~
Cheers, Lizzy H 

2 comments:

  1. That creek looks beautiful...it does deserve a page in the scrapbook album...love the little bits and bob.
    And those cupcake liner rosettes look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How come I missed this post? humm probably was away... well I love your large photo on your layout, what a great shot.. well worth scrapping and love the cute embellishments you have made too.. and making rosettes out of cake papers.. i haven't done that before only the folding variety where you need 20 fingers to hold it down as the glue dries!!! hehe!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)