Monday 1 March 2021

SCRAP THE GIRLS MARCH 2021 CHALLENGE

 Hey there! This month our SCRAP THE GIRLS CHALLENGE is called 'Child of the Wild':


Oh my GOSH! I ADORE that colour palette. The mood board is SOOO interesting, too.

Here's what I created:

I used all the colours in the mood board.
Arrows seemed to fit the vibe nicely. As does the WILD animal up top!
And here is Olive, our very own 'wild child' of the family! It was fitting she starred in this challenge!
I do hope you can join us this month. Happy scrapping ~ Lizzy xxoo

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Lizzy this is fabulous! I love the photo and your layers under the photo look wonderful.. and a very earthy color scheme too.. love your page! and here we are in to March... sheesh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)