Sunday 3 January 2021

KRAFT PLUS CHALLENGE - JANUARY 2021 - COCA COLA ADVERTS

 Hey there! Over at KRAFT PLUS challenges we have a mood board for you this month, based on these COCA COLA advertisements:


I've used the LEFT picture and pretty much used the design as a basis for my page. along with the sort of inky splashes. Behind the inks I've stamped lots of different images, including the hot air balloon that's also in the image above:




I do hope you can join us over at KRAFT PLUS this month - this is such a flexible and creative board to create with!
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous as always Lizzy! Loved the story in your journalling.. and wonderful details on the back ground!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)