Friday 3 July 2020

SCRAP THE GIRLS ~ JULY 2020 ~ 'Totally Sweet'

Good day my friends! This month you'll need your sunglasses for our yummy ['scuse the pun] SCRAP THE GIRLS challenge board:

This challenge is so up my alley! I just adore the bright colours and actually really love how they are stacked up on the colour board. That made me think perhaps that was a starting point for my LO.
I grabbed some washi, and started 'stacking it up'!

Luckily I had this photo from the Berry Farm, which worked in well for using the name of the challenge as the title on my page. High five!!
The brad above I've had in my stash for ages, & I even found some strawberry stickers.

I  love my washi tape, and I was so pleased to be able to use some strips of it on this page.
Hoping you can join us at SCRAP THE GIRLS this month!
Cheers, Lizzy H xo

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous colorful challenge this month for STG!! Love your take on it.. great photos and moments now remembered by this wonderful scrap layout.. i hope you are keeping well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! So fun and COLORFUL!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)