Thursday 15 November 2018

TANYA LEIGH DESIGNZ NOVEMBER KIT...

Hey there! It's a MEGAKIT from Tanya Leigh Designz this month. Really great value, & I'm discovering I really like pink and blue for this Christmas season!
My 1st project is making some little gift tags. They were so easy to put together with the kit. Not tooo much fussy cutting had to happen, LOL!






Here's the kit in full:
LOTS of options to choose from, with this kit. Totally mega!
I'll be back with some more projects in a wee while ~ meanwhile, happy scrapping!
Lizzy xoxo

5 comments:

  1. These are GORGEOUS! LOVING the soft colors!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these tags Lizzy!! I still prefer the traditional colours for Christmas but these are really pretty in the pinks and blue and, well done you, with the fussy cutting! The kit looks great and I'm look forward to your next project! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm usually a traditional Gal when it comes to Christmas colours, but you've made these pastels really jump of the page. Especially like the paper with the wee cars on it; perfect for the little Boys in one's life. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow these tags are so pretty, and Yes I love these colors for Christmas! I feel like I have been away from the blogs for weeks!! Such a busy week last week, but a good week.. now to find my new groove!!! hehe! and hopefully get back into scrapping again!! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everyone for taking the time to comment....I really appreciate you dropping me a line :)